It has been a super hectic end of October and all of November! So I am going to do a quick recap of the last month or so, centered on things I am thankful for.
1. I am thankful for my brother and his new wife Patti who were married October 23, 2014 ! It was such a pleasure to be a part of their wedding and see them start their lives together.
3. I am thankful for my family, which includes both my side and Tom's side. I don't even feel like there are sides anymore because I feel so loved by both parts of my family and they make me feel loved too. I am thankful for my nephews. Those two boys are the sweetest and I genuinely enjoyed being with them this Thanksgiving. From having them fight about getting to sit near Tom and I every time we eat with them, to teaching my older nephew how to make paper fortune tellers, or snuggling with my younger nephew on the couch while watching a Dean Martin Christmas special, I know holidays are special, especially when they are around.
|Visiting with my Aunt Annette & Steven who were visiting from Florida|
4. I am thankful for my sister-friend Stevi. I am thankful that I get to watch her be an awesome wife to Joe and mother to Leo and Juliet. I am thankful that these 2 little ones can be a part of my life and that I have been friends with Stevi for almost 10 years now.
|Tom & Juliet|
|Leo's 4th Birthday party|
|At the park with the kids on Veteran's Day. What better way to spend my day off from school?|
|Of course I'll push you while we count by 2's, 5's, & 10's to 100 Leo!|
5. I am thankful I am a kindergarten teacher. I am thankful that I spend my days chasing after and teaching 28 kids, who make me laugh, even when they make me want to jump out a window some days. I am thankful I have a super helpful and loving aide to help me each day, and wonderful teacher friends as co-workers.
|Turkey flower from one of my students|
6. I am thankful for crafting and cooking. I absolutely love trying new recipes and crafting new things. I am currently trying to make pine-cone ornaments and crocheted snowflakes. I also made some delicious food for Thanksgiving. I am thankful I live in the USA and that I have access to delicious food whenever I want it, especially from the local farm stands.
|Cornbread Casserole for Thanksgiving|
|Homemade Pumpkin Pie|
|Fried ravioli (Check out Giada's recipe)|
|The football cake I made my brother-in-law for his birthday|
|Pioneer Woman Bread Salad|
|Egg in a Hole PW style Breakfast for Dinner|
7. I am thankful to be married to Tom. I am thankful that I am able to spend my days and my life loving my best friend. I am thankful for our beautiful house that we share. I am thankful we both love the holidays and really enjoy decorating our home together for every season. I am thankful we enjoy everything in and around our new neighborhood.
|Me & my Tom on Thanksgiving: He is what I'm most thankful for every year!|
|We work on our home together all the time. Here we are trimming the trees and clearing out our land!|
|My new favorite toy, my new vacuum!|
|One of our favorite out east restaurants!|
|South hold Candlelight Tour|